Monday, January 12, 2015

Heathy food doesn't have to taste healthy

Hi, I'm Angela, and recently I joined Beachbody as a coach.  I had some amazing results, and wanted to share my successes with others.

I had 3 pregnancies, and gained about 80lbs each time.  I am finally done having kids, and decided NOW was the time to get my body back!  I lost 25 pounds with 21 day fix in just 3 sessions!  I was so ecstatic.

It has completely changed the way I think of food.  It really challenged me to create yumminess inside of the container allowances. I started out by searching and finding 21 day fix recipes, but found myself inventing recipes, and really loving them!

I will be posting several recipes that I have tried, and  absolutely LOVE.


So, that's how this blog was born.  I wanted to create a place that can help others in their fitness journey.   I struggle some days, but the results help me to keep pushing through!

Please let me know if I can help you in your journey to become a healthier you.

No comments :

Post a Comment